VALUING OUR EMPLOYEES
Most of our employees have been with us for more than 20 years. We pride ourselves on offering them a great place to work thanks to the minimal employee turnover rate and the friendly atmosphere. Our employees regularly take part in our in-house training and courses to stay on top of the latest developments in mould making. We take on apprentices to combat the general lack of a specialised workforce and ensure that new blood enters the glass mould making industry and our company.
We are committed to extensive quality management in compliance with international standards. We constantly aim to improve and put any opportunity for optimisation to work for us and our customers. As our motto says, good is never good enough for us.
We source the raw materials for our products from our own recycling system. This frees us from contending with fluctuating market prices and ensures constant and direct control of the bronze quality. In order to meet material specifications, new material is added. We then analyse and certify the quality of the bronze. This approach is made possible by using bronze chips from our own production plant and buying additional chips from glass plants and other facilities that process red casting brass.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Direct contacts with extensive expertise
- Direct access to decision-makers, paired with fast decision-making
- Customised customer care – on site, if required
- High degree of flexibility when it comes to tight deadlines
- Reliably punctual delivery
- Excellent value for money as well as consistent and fair pricing
- Meticulous and dependable work preparation and production planning
- Reduced development costs and time
- Leading-edge machinery and robots used in production
- Commitment to selecting premium materials
- Modern production processes with high turnover rates
- Precise inspections and state-of-the-art measurement technology for quality assurance